My name is Naftaly Edry, I am a licensed psychologist and specialize in Medical psychology and Hypnotherapy (licensed by the Israeli ministry of health) . For the past several years I worked at the Israeli Society of Hypnosis and in various hospitals in Israel. This allowed me to broaden my experience by helping individuals with a wide range of medical and psychological symptoms.
I help individuals- adults, teenagers and children, using hypnsis to cope effectively with anxieties, phobias, cessation of habits- such as smoking or losing weight, somatic pains and more, at my private clinic in Tel Aviv.
In addition, I work with individuals coping with stress, difficulties or at a turning point. My integrative approach uses both dynamic and cognitive-behavioral approach. Depending on the invidual’s needs, CBT, Medical hypnotherapy, and Mindfulness methods are used.
Treatments can be long or short term, depending on the individual’s needs and challenges.
My fields of expertise are: anxiety and stress, physical illnesses, losing weight, smoking cessation, pain, gastroenterology and medically unexplained symptoms.
As a lecturer and teacher at Tel Aviv University, I teach Students of Medicine how to use communication to communicate better with patients. In addition, I teach psychology courses for Medical Doctors in their studies to Hypnosis authorization.
More professional experience:
- Ichilov Hospital- The Neurological clinic for physical empowerment 2018
- Hadassah Ein Kerem Hospital – the hypnosis center- research, teaching and treating individual 2012-2016
- Israel Society of hypnosis 2010-2014
- Tel ha shomer hospital- The combined clinic- Biofeedback , the rehabilitation center 2011-2012
- Kaplan hospital- pain clinic, neurology and psycho-dermatology clinic 2011-2012
For consultation please call: +972-50-8005390